Nice game! I really like the audio.
Gun in 60 Seconds Remix
Gun in 60 Seconds Remix (G.I.S.S.R.) puts you in the boots of Billy Bang Bang, a gunslinger out to prove that he's the best shot out there. Equipped with a .44 Magnum and a Boom Stick, you have 60 seconds to help Billy shoot the different objects launched by the machines from both sides.
Tap on screen to shoot in that direction.
Press Handgun or Shotgun button to switch weapons.
Double-Tap Handgun or Shotgun button to reload.
Left/A - Left
Right/D - Right
Q/RMouse Click - Switch Weapon
R/MMouse Click - Reload
1 - Handgun
2 - Shotgun
LMouse Click - Shoot
Esc - Pause/Unpause
TIPS AND TRICKS
- Use the shotgun for bunched up targets. The shot spread is good for hitting multiple close targets.
- Juggle the tin can for points. Use the Magnum Pistol to get more hits off it.
- Shoot the bomb when there are many targets within its explosion range.
- Collect coins for extra points. Coins will also trigger the hourglass target.
- You can shoot to collect coins while they are airborne.
- Prioritize the hourglass over other targets, it will give you a time extension.
- Ricocheting bullets will score you more points.
- Shooting multiple targets with one bullet will score you more points.
- Bullets pass through bottles and ricochet off the cans.
- Move around and avoid getting hit by the bird's poop. It will drag your score back down to zero!
- You don't get points for shooting and killing the red bird, but doing so will guarantee the bird won't poop.
- v1.0.3 (2022.10.09)
- Initial Release
- v1.0.5 (2023.12.04)
- Transferred name input to main menu, displayed on top
- a no-miss streak with a handgun triggers an hourglass(time ext) target
- collecting coins triggers an hourglass(time ext) target
- If with a keyboard, pressing tab key generates random names
- If no name/alias is entered, one will be generated for you so you're not all named Billy
Also available on
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Thanks! Audio was kind of difficult for me. I used my voice for the announcer and I think most people who don't sound like Liam Neeson or Morgan Freeman have a natural aversion to their own voice.
I did, however, enjoy making the sound effects. Foley us so much fun. You get imaginative (e.g. using a stapler for reload sounds). Anyway, glad you liked it. Thanks again!
There are pretty cool SFX and you blend them together well. I believe that making the sounds from scratch would be so much fun. I like the out of box thinking like using a stapler for reload, hehe.